How To Make Vegan Coconut Lime Dipping Sauce
To prepare this dipping sauce, put all the measured and prepared ingredients in the mixing bowl and mix it until everything is well combined. Don’t forget to give it a quick taste before serving to adjust the seasoning.
Ingredients & Substitutions
- Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt - creamy and smooth with a mild coconut flavor. Coconut yogurt is a perfect yogurt alternative that is vegan-friendly, dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free.
- Coconut Cream - a thick cream that adds a luscious mouthfeel with its richness. It is also naturally nutty in flavor with a slight sweetness.
- Agave Syrup - a sweetener that is close to the flavor of honey. Agave syrup is usually used as an alternative to honey for vegan diets.
- Cilantro - pairs well with the tropical flavors of this vegan dip. You can substitute this with fresh parsley if you’re not a fan of cilantro.
Tips & Suggestions
- If you want to make this dipping sauce a little spicy, you can add some sriracha to your desired heat preference.
- You can also use a blender to make this dipping sauce quicker, especially if you’re making a big batch for a potluck or party.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I use this Vegan Coconut Lime Dipping Sauce?
This light and refreshing dipping sauce can be used for fries, tacos, grilled chicken or grilled fish, and even fresh vegetables. You can also use it as a salad dressing!
You Might Also Like:
Other Popular Recipes You Should Try