SideChef® DMCA Copyright Policy
SideChef has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of the designated Copyright Agent to receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Copyright Agent”) is listed at the end of this Policy. It is SideChef’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and believe that any content on SideChef Services infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail). Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, SideChef will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Services.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by the notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that SIDECHEF is capable of finding and verifying its existence including, at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Services where such material may be found.
- Contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address.
- Include the following statements in the notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use.”
- “I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringing.”
Deliver a copy of the notice to SideChef’s Designated Copyright Agent:
c/o SideChef Inc.
3413 Mira Vista Circle
San Jose, CA 95132
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;