*One serving has 170 calories and 10 grams of sugar per serving compared to the full sugar-sweetened serving which has 300 calories and 44 grams of sugar. See nutritional panel for more information.
Truvia® Sweet Complete™ Granulated All-Purpose Sweetener contains chicory root fiber. This recipe has 11 grams of dietary fiber per serving.
- When using peppermint syrup after storage, if in crystal form, heat 30-60 seconds in the microwave before use.
- Use dark cocoa for a richer flavor.
- Add more peppermint syrup to punch up the peppermint flavor.
- Use non-dairy milk, like almond or oat milk.
- Top with whipped cream made with Truvia instead of sugar.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Truvia® Original Calorie-Free Sweetener
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract or vanilla beans
- Whip cream until soft peaks form. Add Truvia and vanilla.
- Add peppermint canes or crushed peppermint candies for topping/stir stick.