How To Make Cranberry Brie Puff Bites
How To Prepare The Ingredients
This recipe can make 24 pieces of puff bites. You can easily prepare these ingredients with these easy and quick steps:
- Puff Pastry - lay it flat on a clean surface or large chopping board and cut it into 24 equal squares. If you have a pastry ruler, you can also use it to measure it equally.
- Brie Cheese - you will also need to cut this round cheese into 24 equal pieces. You can try and eyeball it and begin from the ends or cut from the middle. If slicing from the middle, you can do five slices by three slices, and you should come up with 24 brie cheese cubes.
- Pecans - give your pecans a rough chop, and don’t forget to include more for garnish.
Ingredients & Substitutions
- Frozen Puff Pastry - store-bought puff pastry is readily and easily available in grocery stores. You can use any brand of pastry dough sheets; we can recommend brands such as Pepperidge Farm or Pillsbury.
- Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce - You can use canned or bottled cranberry sauce depending on what you have in your pantry or preference. You can also make your own Cranberry Sauce using just three ingredients.
- Brie Cheese - soft, creamy, and buttery cheese that is a classic pair with cranberries or other berries.
- Pecans - adds a wonderful crunch and pleasant sweet- buttery flavor. You can also use walnuts or pistachios as substitutes for pecans in this recipe.
Tips & Suggestions
- It’s a great tip to put the brie cheese in the freezer for 10-15 minutes before cutting it. This will make the brie cheese easier to cut and not fall apart.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need to thaw the puff pastry before using it?
You should thaw the puff pastry overnight in the refrigerator before using it. This will help you better manipulate the puff pastry, especially since it will be pushed down in the mini muffin tin.
You Might Also Like:
Collection Of Recipes You Should Explore
Other Popular Recipes You Should Try