Gigi Hadid Pasta Recipe Ingredients:
This delicious fancy-looking pasta only needs a handful of simple, affordable ingredients. You will find the detailed list of ingredients below, but these are some notes on the ingredients we recommend to use and substitutions you can make:
- Olive Oil - it’s best to go for extra virgin olive oil for richness.
- Onion - red onion or shallots are great to add a kick of umami flavor.
- Vodka - if you don’t have vodka at hand, you can use white wine or sherry instead. You can also make it without the vodka, and it’ll surely still be delicious!
- Crushed Chili Flakes is an absolute must. Add as little or as much as you want, depending on your heat preference.
- Penne is best because it can hold the rich and flavorful sauce easily. But you can also use orecchiette (or shell pasta), rigatoni, farfalle (anything short). We don’t recommend using spaghetti. Spicy vodka sauce tastes best with vessel-type pasta that can hold it well; it’s too thick for spaghetti.
Tips & Tricks
- Don’t use too much water when boiling the pasta, and add 1/2 cup of starchy pasta water to the dish when you combine the pasta with sauce.
- You can thicken the vodka sauce by adding more cream, parmesan cheese or whisking in starch from the reserved pasta water. Still, we recommend simply simmering the vodka sauce for a few extra minutes and giving it some time to reach the creamy consistency.
- Add a tablespoon of butter to the vodka sauce once all your ingredients are combined. It will boost the flavors even more.
- The spicy vodka sauce is your perfect recipe for making pasta for two. So feel free to mix in your favorite add ons like spinach, shrimp, chicken, or even scallops.
- If you are intimidated by the deglazing process, our step-by-step guide to How to Deglaze a Pan will help you.
Gigi Hadid shared her spicy vodka sauce recipe on her Instagram story in early 2020, and it has been making its way all over the internet. It isn’t your typical celebrity recipe. Gigi’s pasta recipe is her take on the famous Penne alla Vodka.
It has got love from her fans and everyday home cooks because it only takes 20 minutes to make and requires simple ingredients most of us probably have at home. It is also a delicious and fancy-looking pasta dish you can make on a budget.
If You Like Gigi’s Pasta Recipe, You Might Like These:
Rate & Review
TagsVIEW MORE TAGS VIEW LESS TAGS
Chocolate Pistachio Rolls with Orange Glaze
Easy Stuffed Mushrooms
Keto Cinnamon Sugar “Cereal” Bowl
No-Cook Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Jars
Witch's Hat Cookies
Pap & Sheba with Grilled Sausage
Spicy Sausage Pasta Shells
Keto English Muffin
Aglio e Olio Pasta
Take A Break
Chinese New Year "Fortune Pockets"
The Weeknight Cheeseburger
40 Cloves of Garlic Pasta